Call today: 405-831-6874
"Discover the Lighty shade of green!"
FYI - If you file a claim with your insurance company and there is no damage, the claim still goes against your policy as a "non-payable claim" which can affect your rates.
Before you file a claim, Lighty Roofing & Construction can help guide you through this process that can be somewhat stressful. Here are the steps to making it a lot easier on you.
• Call Lighty Roofing & Construction as soon as you feel you have experienced hail, wind, water or fire damage. Let us determine if you need to file a claim. Inspections are FREE.
• Once Lighty Roofing & Construction has determined that you have damage, you will need to contact your claims department to file a claim.
• A claims adjuster will call you and schedule an appointment to inspect your property. You then need to call your Lighty Roofing & Construction representative with the appointment time so that they can meet with the adjuster with you.
• If emergency repairs are needed, your adjuster can authorize immediate action to prevent further damage.
• Once the inspection is complete you will receive a claim document outlining the scope of damage and the funds available for repair or replacement, less your deductible.
• You now can hire Lighty Roofing & Construction to facilitate the claim for a smooth transition back to normal.